I leave in less than 30 hours. As you can see, I have commandeered my parents dining room. I spent a long day in Gulfport with my Mom buying some new clothes. (Thanks Again). Besides shopping we stopped at the Grand Casino. I let them hold on to a 20.00. Maybe one day they will return it. Ever notice how as soon as you are about to walk away from a slot machine it hits just enough to make you stay seated. Maybe there is someone watching "Guy in red shirt at slot 4 is about to leave without spending all of his money let him win 2 dollars so he will spend that 20" I also purchased a Fuji Fine Pix 4.0 mp digital camera. It is not the Canon 20 D that I wanted, but will do for now. Tomorrow will be spent getting everything into my suitcases. I also have to drive to Jackson to say goodbye to a couple of friends Sally,Bo, and Lea. Then I will head to Vicksburg where I will meet my Grandparents. My grandmother will be riding back to Hattiesburg with me and my grandfather will be heading up to Blackburn for his yearly fishing trip.
Stephen King's Everything's Eventual
12 hours ago
1 comment:
Hey there, I'm sure you'll have a great time in Korea. I'll be following your journey with great interest, one day I hope to go and teach in Korea as well.
Post a Comment