There is a new Subway restaurant right across from my school. I have tried a couple different sandwich shops and the quality was not what I was used to. I really love Korean food, but Subway will be a nice alternative. I have eaten there twice in the past two days. The quality is great just like home.
I also bought a bottle of Jim Beam near Osan for only W20,000, I think I saved about 15.00 buying it there than at HomePlus here.
I also received my package from my parents. They were very generous and sent many things. But the best has to be the tony Chachere's Cajun seasoning. I have been using it on everything. Now that's a real taste of home.
I am finally getting settled in. I am enjoying my job and still trying to figure out exactly how they want the classes taught. I have good students and very few problems. I really lucked out with my manager and counselors. They are a big help.
Stephen King's Everything's Eventual
12 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment