We had two new teachers arrive yesterday! They both are very cool and very excited to be in Korea. They both are young and make me feel a lot older than I am.(not a bad thing, but I'm about 10 years older than they are) We have a couple days of training and then they will be set loose. The training is really not as much as they need and they will really be baptized by fire. They will get to observe some classes and I know that will really help. They have had many questions about Korea and I really enjoy watching them see and realize what Korea is all about.
Jaeyoun actually has a couple of days off this week and I end up having to work on her first holiday, so it looks like we will not be going anywhere far. I imagine we will end up spending the day in Seoul.
The weather was killer today and I was happy that I ended up buying a new hat and scarf while I was in Seoul last week. I still can't get use to the cold and am happy that this will be my last winter in Korea for awhile.
The shot above is another attempt at using the lightbox. I haven't had much of a chance to practice over the last few days, but will try again this weekend.
1 comment:
Nice stuff...
pics are really good...
thanks for sharing.......
___________________
Melvin
60+ Premium movies and sports channel
Post a Comment