Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tonight

After seeing this photo from Silky and seeing her reply to someone looking for locations to shoot the city and river at night, I think I am going to head over to Dongjak Bridge to see if I can get some photos. I hope to walk down to Banpo Bridge as well if I have the time. I haven't done much night photography and am still trying to figure exactly what settings I will have to use.

3 comments:

daeguowl said...

I like taking photos at Dongjak. (It helps that it's just down the road from my house). You can walk from Dongjak station across the bridge, down to Banpo, across Banpo Bridge and back to Dongjak in about 90minutes or so (check the timestamps on my night set for an accurate idea).

Here are the photos i've taken there for inspiration...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daeguowl/sets/72157613747934820/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daeguowl/sets/72157613733038701/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daeguowl/sets/72157610836102543/

JR said...

Daeguowl,

Thanks for the inspiration. You have some nice photos in your sets. I hope to get out there soon. I'm not as close, so the commute will cut into my time. I hope to get out there soon though.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics ....
i really like this blog....
thanks for sharing....

___________________
Melvin
Free HD DVR Receiver Upgrade

Add Your Blog.com
Travel Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites