Due to circumstances beyond my control, my schedule today was thrown off. I don't even wanna write about it. I was already ready to head out to the temple today, but will instead need to stay close to home today waiting on a phone call and a meeting. Not that I don't like extra money, but sometimes I hate the fact that I am so willing to stick to my word.(Note to self: buy a daily planner that you will actually use, not a sticky pad) I am about to walk over to the park near my house and see if I can get some good photos. My wife will probably be thrilled that I need to stay home/ clean the house. Her school was in session today and she will be teaching classes till late. I need to get organized around here and do some cleaning, but I really was expecting to go to Seoul..ㅠㅠ
I will try to hit the temple this weekend or next. I may try to go to the Comicon and get some photos of the Cosplayers on Saturday. It really depends on what is happening around here. I do know that I have a busy half week ahead of me. We are still hiring new teachers and I have a ton of resumes to go over with the manager and director.
The above photo was taken behind Jogae-Sa
*I have been doing most of my posting these days via Flickr. I like the way they layout photos. I am seriously thinking of switching over to Wordpress and running my blog on my own server, but will need to research it a little bit more first.
Stephen King's Everything's Eventual
12 hours ago
5 comments:
where is this comicon??
YangJae station (Line 3) EXIT 7 Near the YangJaeDong AT Center or Art Center. I have never been, but have passed by while it was happening. There are some great photos in the FLICKR in Seoul group.
Wow... how did I only just now find your blog? I love the pictures.
Diana,
Thanks for the comment! I have had your blog in my reader for a couple of weeks now. I just keep forgetting to update my reader widget on my blog. Updated now!
Nice picture....
I like this blog....
thanks a lot...
___________________
Melvin
Save OVER 50% for 3 months,Save $21/mo for an Entire Year!* on your Favorite Channels
Post a Comment