I have been MIA as of late. I will be making the switch to wordpress and self hosting my blog sometime in the future. I have already hosted my domain and still working on trying to pick a theme that works. I have gone through about 10 different themes to find the one that works best for me. I am looking for something similiar to what I have now, but am not having much luck. I want to be able to show larger pictures and have a side bar. Anyone that has a good suggestion, please leave a comment!
5 comments:
Wordperss FTW!!!!!!!
Not that I'm biased in any way...
I use the Journalist and have enjoyed being able to post the pictures I do there. I usually scale them down by 60%, since I try to write with text wraps. Check it out.
There's some awesome themes out there for wordpress. Where are you doing your searching?
Hi there,
Not sure if this would work for you or not - I'm on Blogger and use Flickr to make my pictures any size I want. Upload the pictures to Flickr, then take a look at your RSS feed for the direct link for the pictures. Drag and drop (or copy and paste) the link into the 'Upload Pictures' button for the web (not to blogspot's servers), then hit upload.
Chris in South Korea
Thanks guys. I think that I have a theme picked out, but I am just tweaking it now. Learning a little bit of code while I'm at it.
You are switching to WordPress is it!!!
___________________
Britney
Apply now Nation wide cash
Post a Comment